1. 201512/415505.shtmlBritish business schools shine in the 2015 Financial Times ranking of European institutions. Not only has London Business School (LBS) kept its crown as the best business school in Europe but three other schools in Britain have achieved the biggest rises since last year.
2. “An employee stormed out in the middle of a meeting, without explanation.”
5. "Another interesting aspect of this year's list is that more short numerical passwords showed up even though websites are starting to enforce stronger password policies."
6. In his annual news conference with international reporters, Putin said he is ready to work with any president the American people elect.
1. In 2011, at age 15, D'Aloisio closed a seed round of funding from Li Ka-shing. A year later, Summly launched, and within a month it had attracted 500,000 users and became the number-one news app in 28 countries. The Yahoo! sale capped off a remarkable run for someone not yet out of high school. But it's not mere technological savvy that sets D'Aloisio apart. Since long before he could shave, he has been driven by an intense curiosity and a desire to make some sort of mark on the tech world. Not just to create but to build and, yes, to monetize.
6. The Peoria, Ill.-based maker of heavy equipment authorized $10 billion in stock repurchases in January and expected to buy back $1.7 billion of its shares in the first quarter this year to complete its previous $7.5 billion repurchase initiative. The ongoing buybacks are "a result of our record cash flow," said CEO Doug Oberhelman.
1. Literally in the last seconds of the match the Dutch scored its second equalizer. During stoppage time China scored a third goal which won them the Robot World Cup Soccer 2013.
Total net profit for China’s commercial banks grew by 2.4 per cent last year, according to data from China’s bank regulator. Smaller banks saw increases in profit growth, while bigger banks slowed down.
The official said that some posts are more popular than others because they do not have strict requirements on education or work backgrounds of the applicants, and the jobs that have drawn thousands of applicants in recent years generally fall into such a category.
“As the economy enters the ‘new normal’, the industry sector faces increased downward pressures, unreasonable structures and weak innovation capability,” Mao Weiming, vice-minister at the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, said at a press conference.
INDOORS: This house was completed around 1848 and last updated in 2008. The front door has a transom and sidelights of red glass etched with a leaf motif. The first floor has a large living room with crown molding and two fireplaces, one of which warms the formal dining area. Off the living room is a family room with raised wall paneling, a wet bar and another dining area. French doors open to a slate patio. Several rooms have views of Little Narragansett Bay.