4. In a televised debate on Monday night, Mr Wilders called on the Netherlands to expel the Turkish ambassador.
5. Debrecen is Hungary's second largest city after Budapest, and the heart of low-cost Hungary.
1. Experts offer advice for surviving -- and thriving -- in the next year:
2. 2. David Virelles “Mbókò” (ECM) The brilliant young pianist David Virelles continues his interrogation of Afro-Cuban culture and ritual with methodical cool but also an openness of spirit. With Román Díaz thrumming a percussive heartbeat, this intoxicating suite resonates with implications both ancient and state-of-the-art.
3. The future is always bright if you are an entrepreneur, and the opportunities to create new ventures based on the digitisation of age-old services has a long way to run.
6. Special machines pump helium gas into the bubble solution.
1. 单词qualified 联想记忆：
2. Based on the children's books that goes by the same name, this movie follows the adventures of Mowgli through the Jungle as he tries to discover himself. He comes across several creatures in the Jungle, played by various actors, who make his journey difficult.
3. Recipient: His Royal Highness Prince Harry
5. Recognize me?: image via blog.discoverymagazine.com
1. We learned about the causes and consequences of rising obesity around the world.
3. The unemployment rate has plunged over the past three years to 5.8% from 8.6%, but almost nobody, including the Federal Reserve, thinks the labor market is really that healthy.
5. My arms are wide open for you this New Year.我张开双臂，盼与你共度新春佳节。
1. Not every band can sound fresh 40 years into a career, but not every band is Blondie.
3. “Thutmose III was one of the most important pharaohs in Egypt’s New Kingdom and is credited with establishing the Egyptian imperial province in Canaan,” said Gabriel Barkay, the co-founder and director of the Temple Mount Sifting Project.