2. 6. Now, like an addict who can't stop, Gross writes in his Tipping Point blog that QE will run to 2015. Earlier it seemed like the Bubble With No Name Yet should be renamed the Bernanke Bubble. But now, with Gross and Pimco's $2 trillion at stake here, maybe we should call it The Gross Bubble.
4. Speaking of his desire to make their relationship to be 'official', Lagerfeld once said: 'There is no marriage, yet, for human beings and animals… I never thought that I would fall in love like this with a cat.
4. "Demolitions are now becoming increasingly terrible. I am willing to ask a question very seriously as a CPPCC National Committee member: Can we not pay so much attention to GDP? Can we choose to slow down the speed of economic development?" CUI YONGYUAN, member of the CPPCC National Committee and TV host
5. But shipments to other destinations fared far worse, particularly those to re-exporter Hong Kong, which saw the dollar value of exports from China contract 26.3 per cent year on year to $33.84bn. Shipments to EU countries also fell 4.7 per cent to $33.5bn, while those to Japan dropped 5.5 per cent to $11.27bn.
2. We were forced to leave our comfort zone but were rewarded with unique experiences, says one graduate.
4. In this April 24, 1984, file photo, from left, Steve Jobs, chairman of Apple Computers, John Sculley, president and CEO, and Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple, unveil the new Apple IIc computer in San Francisco
5. Landing a superstar like Cousins for pennies on the dollar won't singlehandedly help the Pelicans carve out a larger slice of the sports landscape in New Orleans, but it's an excellent first step.
She also said that in the longer-term the other “R” was “reset”, by which she explained that monetary and fiscal policies around the world still had a long way to go before they could be classed as normal. “The final reset is those structural reforms that are necessary in all corners of the world,” she added.
Except, now, he's averaging a career-high in assists. And shooting a career-high on 2-point shots (63 percent). And a career-high 78.5 percent from the free-throw line. And he's 0.4 rebounds away from a career high in those, too. He's literally having his best statistical season in every regard except raw points per game.
For years, slow emissions declines in the West have been swamped by rising emissions in the East, and the trend continued in 2013. China's emissions grew 4.2 percent and India's 5.1 percent. Both countries have been constructing coal-burning power plants at a breakneck pace.