1. Do your customers trust you? Do they know what you do with their data and are they happy with it? This will be a major issue not just for the N.S.A., Microsoft and Google. Nor will Google Glass be the only product to provoke debate. Trust reduces the cost of doing business and those who don't build relationships of trust with their partners, suppliers and customers will feel the pinch.
3. Need to send gigantic files (up to 2gb) quickly? Try WeTransfer.com. You don’t even have to create an account. I use it almost every day.
5. 10.Selfie Sticks
2. At the same time, entries for gout jumped by just over a third – a disease associated with "ease and comfort" in Victorian London, now more likely to be linked with deprivation and lack of work.
3. "Martial arts are highlighted in the TV series. The actors performed real kung fu," a Douban user Weishenmeyaoxuefa said.
1. Misrepresenting your credentials or intentionally plagiarizing, lying on time sheets or billable hours, misusing expense accounts or abusing company credit cards, stealing the kudos for a co-workers' accomplishments, or otherwise robbing your employers blind can all cost you your job.
3. When the cup is lifted and removed from the dispenser, the magnet seals the bottom and the drink is ready to be enjoyed.
4. *Directing for a Variety Series: Ryan McFaul, “Inside Amy Schumer”
5. The global survey was conducted between 2010 and 2012 and follows the Earth Institute's first rankings released last year. While "the world has become a slightly happier and more generous place over the past five years," economic and political upheavals have resulted in greatly reduced levels of well being for some nations, the report said.
6. Portugal's achievement gives governments and energy companies a tangible example of how it can and does work, and why they should be investing in solar, wind, wave and other renewable technologies now.
1. 6. Ipoh, Malaysia-Around 200 kilometers north of Kuala Lumpur, the former British colonial city is now a foodie destination, where local street food and boutique cafes around.
5. May you have the best New Year ever.愿你度过最美好的新年！
6. Edgar Wright’s Baby Driver is one of the most entertaining thrill rides of this year, this decade. This century.
1. Sales of counterfeit products represent nearly 45% of those cases, 18.2% higher than last year. Bad feedback from consumers, frequent returns of goods, and complaints have been plenty. Some sellers use unreal low price as a business trap to promote their products.
3. “The impact of lower prices on the slide in profits is worsening,” he said.
A few years back, a flying bicycle called the "Paravelo" was invented. And it isn't called a flying bicycle for fun. It is a bicycle (with a large parachute on top) that actually flies. It travels around 25 kilometers per hour (15 mph) on land and 40 kilometers per hour (25 mph) in the air. It can also fly up to a height of 1,200 meters (4,000 ft). The best part? You don't need a pilot's license. The Paravelo has been called the world's first flying bicycle, a title we must point out it does not really own.