4. If the bounce is minimal and transitory it will be clear that the structural shift is under way. I hope the companies which are over invested in expensive projects and countries still overwhelmingly dependent on oil and gas revenues are ready.
5. Xi'an Xianyang International Airport outshone all other airports in China, with a punctuality rate of 82.3%.
6. Graduates in economics and finance still have great prospects for making big money, the National Business Daily reported, citing a new survey. The average monthly salary for graduates from five major Chinese universities in finance and economics stayed above 10,000 yuan.
1. The first is to view Asia as a market that has proved resistant to rapid development and will require significant structural and regulatory change before taking off. The second sees the possibility of sudden upside surprise.
2. adj. 有营养的，滋养的
3. The Family Hub has three internal cameras that connect to your phone to help you see what you do and don't have inside the fridge. So it's basically a $6,000 alternative to classic grocery list written on paper with a pencil.
5. That even at a lower profit margin (say, 40%) and a 1/3 cannibalization rate (i.e. customers buy one third fewer full-priced iPhones), the cheaper iPhone would increase Apple'srevenue and gross profits (see her spreadsheet above).
6. In 2011 the owner of the tomb was identified as Liu Fei (169BC-127BC) the first king of Jiangdu an autonomous kingdom within the Han Dynasty according to China News.
2. “I am proud of my position as a boss, as a person that runs my own company,” Perry told FORBES for our Celebrity 100 cover story this past summer. “I’m an entrepreneur. … I don’t want to shy away from it. I actually want to kind of grab it by its b---s.”
“When I started in this business, Brooklyn was the alternative. Now it is a choice,” said Diane M. Ramirez, the chief executive of Halstead Property. “I see Queens becoming that way. The Bronx is not that far down the line.”