3. They are typically designed for students with an average age of 22.
4. This is Us
5. Unfortunately, there won't be a 2014 rematch between Brazil and Uruguay, as the latter was eliminated on Saturday. If Brazil makes it to the final on July 13, the country could play Mexico, the Netherlands, Costa Rica, Greece, USA, Belgium, Argentina or Switzerland.
1. Tesla says it enjoys sales per square foot at its showrooms that are double that of Apple . The tech company is currently considered the industry leader.
4. Most of these islands were owned by corporations planning tourism, but also by individuals who built private clubhouses to entertain friends.
5. The 30 percent increase is to be driven bymore specialty drug innovation, greater patient access to medicines and reducedimpact from patent expiry dates.
6. vi. 流通，循环，传播
1. "It is my belief that due to their lack of ability to curve cheat codes and others from modifying their game, they are using a 14-year-old child as a scapegoat to make an example of him," she said.
3. Note that grosses are not the same thing as earnings. Downey outearned Johnson by $29 million with $75 million in estimated earnings between June 2012 and June 2013, the period we used for the latest edition of our Celebrity 100 list. The numbers we’re looking at here are how many dollars each star’s movies brought in at the box office worldwide this year.
6. The regulator said that although this year's growth will be slightly lower than 35 percent due to the Chinese currency's depreciation, the film market will still see robust growth.
1. Not a lot of Bond villains get their own theme song, but Christopher Lee's assassin from The Man with the Golden Gun gets a flashy, catchy, groovy tune that makes him seem cool as hell. (And of course, he is.) Lulu completely sells the awesomeness of the villain Scaramanga, and although the song may seem almost ridiculously upbeat today, it only adds to the charm.
3. Two-thirds of this year’s deals are trading above their issue price. On average, 2017’s class of US IPOs have risen in value by about double the S&P 500, at 20 per cent, according to Renaissance Capital, which runs IPO-focused exchange traded funds.
5. There were more than 8m Chinese tourist arrivals in the country last year — up 36 per cent year-on-year, said Mr Wang. The numbers had continued to increase even after Seoul announced the deployment of Thaad, he added.
2. Jennifer Lawrence is one of the hottest young actresses in Hollywood right now, so it's no surprise that a lot of men find her to be irresistible.
3. Klay Thompson added 19 points and Andrew Bogut scored 13 for the Warriors, off to the best start by an NBA team since Dallas won its first 14 games in 2002-03. Golden State needs three wins to equal the league record of 15-0, held by the 1948-49 Washington Capitols and 1993-94 Houston Rockets.