1. People who are skeptical about this argument just need look at smartphones and personal computers, which have served as the technological driving force of the past century.
2. Turkey’s foreign ministry angrily rejected the EU criticism. “The EU should realise that the statement fuels extremism, such as xenophobia and anti-Turkish sentiments, because the call to refrain from excessive statements and actions that risk further exacerbating the situation is made only to Turkey, instead of the countries that caused this situation by violating diplomatic conventions and international law,” it said.
3. 7. Political wars guarantee intense volatility through 2014-2016 elections
4. Blake Griffin's high school appearance isn't that far off from how he looks today. Just add some hair and some size to his biceps, and you've got Blake Griffin today.
5. Britney Spears continued her fall in the standings, after being knocked down from number 1 to number 5 in 2009, only to land at number 10 in 2010 as rising stars such as Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber become more prominent.
6. Don't lie about your salary. Ever. Even if your employer doesn't tell us (and most do), we'll find out eventually. I've terminated two people for doing that.