3. China’s commercial banks are the control centre of the financial system and supply almost 70% of the financing that feeds the real economy.
4. You'd love to know the balance of forces that shape and move your ponytail, right? That's why Joseph Keller, Raymond Goldstein, Patrick Warren and Robin Ball received this igNOMINIOUS prize!
5. 艾玛 沃特森
6. GM is addicted to hefty sales incentives to move the cars and new CEO Ed Whitacre knows it. In 2010, he will slash incentives and end up abandoning GM's 20% U.S. market share target to find profitability. The search will prove elusive.
1. Don't ever tell me that you have to have this job because you're going to lose your house, your kids have nothing to eat, your mother has cancer. Companies aren't a charity.
2. On Turkey, which recently shot down a Russian warplane, Putin said he sees no possibility of overcoming the strained ties with the current Turkish leadership. He said he was shocked to see that Turkey hadn't tried to explain its action but turned to help from NATO instead.
3. Not all the judges agreed with the book’s proposed solutions but nobody questioned the force of its argument.
4. The U.S. Veterans Day holiday also coincides with other World War One-era holidays around the world, including Remembrance Day in Britain and the Commonwealth nations of Australia and Canada.
1. His first coding effort resulted in an app that played audio snippets from speeches by his idol, Steve Jobs, whose unauthorized biography he'd recently devoured. 'It was rejected by Apple for every reason,' D'Aloisio says now, laughing. 'Copyrighted audio, poor functionality, too simple.' Another early design allowed users to touch a picture of wood, producing a knocking sound. A third transformed a smartphone screen into a treadmill for your fingers. That one earned about $120 in sales on its first day.
2. I did not create the characters inAldnoah. I made the mainframe of the story until the preliminary version. Butin fact Inaho's character is different than what I wrote. I don't really have aconnection with this character, so this is an exception.
3. 6. 查理兹-塞隆 1650万美元
4. Another common path to job loss is the habitual obsession that many employees have with social media. Some companies have taken measures to monitor or limit their employees’ social media use, while others have blocked these sites completely. So beware: spending too much time on social media or other websites not related to your work can cost you your job.
6. 《初来乍到》(Fresh off the Boat)，ABC，2月4日播出。这部喜剧是根据大厨与美食、旅游真人秀主持人黄颐铭的回忆录改编的，讲述20世纪90年代中期的佛罗里达，一个华裔美国家庭克服文化冲突，努力适应美国生活的故事。哈德逊·杨(Hudson Yang)饰演迷恋嘻哈乐的11岁男孩艾迪，在《采访》(The Interview)中饰演金正恩的兰道尔·朴(Randall Park)饰演他的父亲，一位郊区牛排餐厅骄傲的店主。
1. Banks just cannot afford to keep up. At Goldman Sachs, for example, net revenues have dropped about a third since 2009, beaten down by structural shifts in trading and new rules crimping risk-taking. The bank tries to keep its pay ratio stable, so that means smaller total packages for the typical employee.
2. adj. 商业的
3. AR could be the bigger opportunity after Apple’s Tim Cook gave the technology his backing — it was included in Apple’s latest operating system and its iPhone X device.
4. The amulet has been dated to 3,200 years ago and bears the name of Pharaoh Thutmose III, a prominent figure from the Eighteenth Dynasty who reigned from 1479 BCE to 1425 BCE.
5. 单词immunity 联想记忆：
6. Warm greetings and best wishes for happiness and good luck in the coming year.衷心祝福来年快乐、幸运！
2. Hillary stays on: Clinton’s CV is chock full of firsts: The only first lady to become a U.S. senator turned viable presidential candidate turned secretary of state. Now a private citizen, she continues to be one of the most watched and listened-to women on the planet. All bets on that she will be the 2016 Democratic presidential candidate and the free world’s presumptive next leader. She’s done little to quiet the chatter, including hitting the speaking circuit last month at an estimated $200,000 fee per event and inking a reported $14 million book deal.
After rising every year since 2008 global gold supply plateaued last year, according to the World Gold Council. In China, the world’s biggest producer, it fell by a record 9 per cent, the second time output has fallen in the country since 1980.