1. The June announcement of collaboration between Google and fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg to create a new line of Google Glass underscored Silicon Valley’s current strategy to enlist the fashion elite to sanction wearables as de rigueur.
2. 6、Social media addiction
3. 在周二发布的一份研究报告中，行业组织国际金融协会(Institute of International Finance)经济学家罗宾?克普克(Robin Koepke)表示，投资者、新兴市场政策制定者以及美联储自身都忽视了美国利率在引发新兴国家汇率、银行及债务危机方面的作用。
4. Video footage recorded by the RSPCA shows the house littered with mess, including animal faeces.
5. It was unearthed by archaeologists in 2012 and has since been kept at the Yizheng Museum. It is not shown to the public.
6. The school is also second for its international course experience. More than four in five of its latest graduating cohort went on an internship abroad and over half studied in another country for more than a month.
4. These are the major winners of the 68th annual Primetime Emmy Awards. Additional winners are listed at emmys.com.
1. Then there were these cautionary tales, where a candidate
4. Once you grow your hair slightly longish, be sure to play with it at every opportunity.
5. Ms Xie estimates that around 40 per cent of the decline in November — about $35bn — is attributable to valuation effects related to the weakening of the euro and other currencies against the dollar in November, rather than outflows.
6. Others are Ouyeel, a unit of Shanghai Baosteel Group that provides financing for steel traders; and Small Entrepreneur, part of China Merchants Bank — the country’s sixth-largest lender — which focuses on wealth management.
If Lloyd Grossman were to go through the keyholes of Oscar winners’ houses, he would find their golden statues in various spots: from prime real estate such as the mantelpiece to the depths of cupboards collecting dust.